Thursday, August 15, 2019

My New Reverse Harem Release is Heating Up!

If you haven't yet checked out Angel, Book 1 in the Sacred Oath Series, be sure to check it out because it's getting rave reviews!

Have you ever read a reverse harem romance?


If not, try it out and see what you think!

This is my new favorite series to write, probably tied with Lily Harper. It's just so much fun creating new characters and worlds and this one is full of twists and turns!

Check out the video!

Early reviews:

"This story had me hooked from the second page. The characters are well written and i found I was caring for all of them at one point in the book . There are twists and turns through out the book that will keep you on the edge of your seat . This is my second reverse harem book and I must say that i liked it . There is a mystery and intrigue and your kindle will get warm with the romantice sexy scenes that go on. You should add this book to your fall reading challenge . You will not be disappointed."

"It never ceases to amaze me how I am quickly transported into the middle of the action in these books by HP Mallory. This is a great mix of new characters, that you immediately attach to and want know more. Angel is clearly just the beginning as all the characters have deep back stories and little by little unfold for the reader. Immediately you are drawn in and want Angel to be safe. You don't know why, but you just know she must be safe. Each character she engages with is drawn to her on some level. Many exciting twists and turns throughout this book keep you glued to the pages and of course wanting more at the end. If you are a fan of her work you will be a fan of this book too. Enjoy!"

"HP Mallory rocks it in this new book! As a major fan, I wasn’t sure what to expect going in. I’m glad I carried no expectations, because this was unlike any book I have read. With all new characters and a storyline that will surprise you at every turn, this is going to be one amazing series.
Each character is uniquely different and makes you crave more of their story.
Standing ovation and 5 stars for another fantastic book!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment