Tuesday, February 18, 2020

New Release in Reverse Harem Romance!

Hi All!

Just a quick announcement to let you know the 4th book in my Sacred Oath Series, Cambion, is now available!

Here's what to expect:

Darkness is winning. I can feel my control slipping away. Little by little, my angel lightness is dying and the succubus is taking over…

And my companions realize it as well—my white hair and blue eyes are turning black.

Even though I love Dragan and Baron, I need Cambion’s light in order to balance the darkness within me.

But, Cambion hates me and always has. Yet, he’s the only creature of the light strong enough to survive my feeding from him.

Well, there is one more who could survive it… Variant. But Variant is under the control of a powerful entity who plays him like a puppet. That means, Variant still wants me dead…

To make matters worse, Morrigan, The Midnight Queen, doesn’t appear to be the savior we thought her to be. And when Cambion’s brother, Theren, brings his Unseelie army into the sanctity of The Veil, all hell will break loose.

Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment